Monday 2 April 2012

North Indians:Efficient engineers in making slums and high adaptability.

I'm so afraid that the world is gonna end in 2012 but it's just that I'm afraid.The North Indians say "We'll survive".Jeez,they'are like "WE WILL" and the world is like,"HOW?".You made "ARKS" like you have seen in the movie 2012?The North Indian says,I'm highly adaptable to live anywhere and that's right,North Indians can survive like "COCK" Roaches,EWWWWW.Fuck it.They love being in slums and they believe me.The Americans,The Chinese or the Japanese cannot make slums as fast as the North Indians.Jeez you haven't seen North Indian slums?Yeah,you should have a look then.

Ewww honestly,I wanna puke now.It's Delhi.

Yeah the Punjabi motherfuckers are so proud of themselves as they can ADAPT!Slums in Punjab.


The beautiful Chandigarh


Agra slums.The Northie black beggars walking on the streets.EWW



No comments:

Post a Comment